- Our main businesses and affairs
- Art logistics and related operations
- Art transportation and related operations
- Art transportation by road haulage
- Art transport forwarding
- Art storage
- Customs clearing for import and export of art
- Customs administration procedure agent for art
- Art installation and art handling services
- Art conservation and related operations
- Event planning, management and related operations
- Art dealing and related services
- Representation for art insurance applications
- Consultation related to the above operations
- Additional services related to the above operations
- We properly obtain, use, and provide personal information. When obtaining and using personal information, we shall specify its use purposes and shall not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified use purposes (unintended use). We take proper control measures for the prevention of unintended use.
- By taking necessary and proper security control measures, we endeavor to prevent or remedy unauthorized access to personal information, thefts and loss by improperly taking out, destruction, falsification, leakage, loss or damage, violation of related laws, collapse of economic trust, and influence on an individual concerned.
- We observe laws related to personal information, related guidelines established by the government, and other related rules (including the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure and the Guideline for Properly Handling Specific Personal Information) and keep these documents up-to-date.
- We respond promptly and properly to complaints and inquiries on personal information or specific personal information.
- We establish a privacy management system to take operation, inspection, correction, and prevention measures for continuous improvement.
Date of Enactment： September 1, 2017
TERRADA ART ASSIST Co., Ltd.
CEO Yasuyuki Korekawa
Yasuhiro Ihara, Chief Privacy Officer, TERRADA ART ASSIST Co., Ltd.